Are you getting the best return for your property?
We approach every property individually - we constantly monitor rental levels and the prevailing market conditions to ensure you are getting the maximum returns from your investment.
Whether you are new to property investment, have been managing a property yourself or have a property that is being managed by another agent and its time for a change, we can help.
We offer a range of quality property management services that can maximise your return, while taking away the hassles.
It doesn't matter whether it's a small unit, an executive home or a commercial property, we look after your investment property as if it was our own.
At mayfield real estate we pride ourselves on our level of service and have pleasure in detailing it for you below.
- After viewing the property we provide Landlords with a rent appraisal and if necessary recommend improvements to help achieve the highest rental amount possible.
- Advertise the property in the local newspaper Geelong Advertiser, on our website (including photograph) as well as on www.realestate.com.au and office listing forms.
- Personal inspections by appointment with potential tenants. (We do not just hand out keys to anyone.)
- Thoroughly process tenant applications including previous estate agents or landlords, employment details, income and one Australian wide tenancy register.
- Prepare lease documents, condition report, collect and process security bonds.
- Offer tenants all payment options (cash, cheque, direct debit, periodic payment and internet banking).
- Deposit rent collected into owner’s bank account by electronic funds transfer ensuring you get your money promptly.
- Internally inspect the property after an initial three month period and then six monthly thereafter, with a written report provided to the owners.
- Advise owners of any property maintenance required and arrange qualified tradespeople as to the owner’s instructions.
- Pay authorised accounts relating to the property on the owner’s behalf.
- Prepare applications and serve notices in compliance with the relative legislation and / or Tenancy Agreement.
- Represent the owner at VCAT Tribunal hearings.
- Provide detailed monthly Property Management Statements.
- Conduct final inspection of property when tenant vacates and seek approval to refund bond from owner.
If you would like to take advantage of this service and obtain an obligation free rental market appraisal, please contact our Property Management Department at mayfield real estate using any of the following methods:
Phone: (03) 5272 1288
Fax: (03) 5272 1699
Our Property Manager will then respond to you within the following working day.